Helen Iles (Representative for children) Tel: 01279 792054
The Revd Dr Anthea Cannell (Representative for adults) Tel: 07460 128986
St Peter's Church is part of the Diocese of Chelmsford. For further information about safeguarding, the safeguarding team, and who to contact in the Diocese of Chelmsford, use the following link: https://www.chelmsford.anglican.org/safeguarding
(This page also includes contact details for safeguarding organisations and charities.)
For local safeguarding issues in and around Harlow please contact:
• Harlow Council’s designated Safeguarding Officer on 01279 446192
• If you are a child or young person and would like to talk to someone in confidence you can call Child Line (www.childline.org.uk) on 0800 1111
• If you would like help and/or advice or wish to speak to someone anonymously about concerns for a particular child you can call the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) (www.nspcc.org.uk) on 0808 800 5000
• If you are concerned about a vulnerable adult you can call the ASKSAL helpline on 03452 66 66 63 (SAL - Safeguarding Adults Line).
• If you are concerned about the immediate safety of a child or vulnerable adult you should call the police using the 999 emergency number.